Directions from Interstate 84 East:
- Take Exit 48 A & B and bear right onto Exit 48 B for Capitol Ave.
- Turn left at end of exit ramp onto Capitol Ave.
- Take the 3rd right onto Hudson St.
- Go one block and the Stoneleigh Building will be on your left as you cross the
intersection with Buckingham St.
Directions from Interstate 84 West:
- Take the downtown Hartford Exit. At the light, turn left onto Columbus Boulevard. The
new Connecticut Science Center will be on your immediate left.
- Continue on Columbus Boulevard through several stop lights. Cross the bridge over the
highway and look for Charter Oak Avenue.
- Turn right on Charter Oak Avenue and continue through intersection with Main St. The
street is now called Buckingham Street.
- Turn left onto Hudson Street at the first light. The Stoneleigh Building is on the left
at 248 Hudson Street.
Directions from Interstate 91 (North or South):
- Take exit 29A (Capitol Area) and proceed on the Conlon-Whitehead Highway until its end
at the Pulaski Circle rotary.
- Enter the rotary and proceed three-quarters of the way around the rotary, exiting to the
right up a hill. You will be following the blue hospital sign. You are now on Hudson St.
- Proceed on Hudson St. through two stop lights and just past the second light, 248 Hudson
St. will be on your left across from the gas station.